JustSockz Custom Nike Elite Socks/Nike Hyper Elite Socks
Elite Style Socks Description
- Black Stripes up the back
- Dri-fit fabric that pulls away sweat to help keep you cool and comfortable
- Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability
- Left/Right specific design for a better fit
- Supportive fit with arch compression
- Made in the USA
Hyper Elite Style Socks Description
- Strategic multi-density cushioning absorbs shock maximizes cushioning
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool with every wear
- Midfoot Compression Fit keeps socks and cushioning in place
- Anatomical left/right ensures a customized fit and cushioning
- Reinforced heel and toe maximizes durability
- Machine wash
- Fabric: 46% Nylon 35% Polyester 13% Cotton 6% Spandex
- Made in the USA
These are AUTHENTIC Custom Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks designs & colors inspired by basketball players Nike Shoes. All packaging is original. Each sock ordered will be different as no two socks are alike due to our process to create the sock. Rarely some areas of socks may have 1 to 2 small white imperfections because of the creating process. Please look at images of socks what is represented in images is what you will get.
*There are SMALL DEFECTS on each pair due to each sock being CUSTOM printed. 95% of the time they come out perfect!!!
* Due to the Nike Elite material dark colors such as Black and Navy will appear lighter than it appears in the graphics on the site.
*These are NOT approved/authenticated by Nike
Nike logo and Nike name are registered trademarks of Nike Inc.
Because these are Custom socks that are made to order the shipping time may vary 1-2 days. I take pride in shipping quickly and will do my very best to ship the socks ASAP. Please check my feedback.
Wash socks using cold or warm water with a mild laundry soap (ecological, biodegradable types preferred) and drying on the line is the best way to clean and maintain all Just Sockz socks.
To remove stains, dirt or grease from your garment, dampen the stain and rub in dishwashing detergent or a safe pre-treatment cleaning fluid (NO BLEACH, if in doubt test a small corner inside) both of which you can find at your local supermarket. Then hand wash the garment in warm water with plenty of mild laundry soap.